Guided birding day trips to 8 Premier Birding Hotspots in Goa
Goa accounts for about 5% of the birds found in the world and about half the birds found in India within a driving distance of 90 minutes from anywhere in Goa & the season of operation extends throughout the year with bird sightings dependent on migration / breeding behavior.
754, Greenhouse, Opp Clergy Home, Alto Porvorim, Bardez GOA 403521
1. What is the recommended attire?
Earth colors of dull green / brown with preferably full length boots at all locations except morjim beach.
2. What can I carry with me?
You should carry Binoculars, Guide book, Camera for better experience.
3. Are there any risks on trip?
4. What is excluded from package?
Package does not include Forest entry tickets, Meals, Parking fees, Ferry fees.
5. Will meals be provided?
Package does not include meal but meal will be made available at reasonable prices at clean restaurants / eateries in adjoining villages.
6. What whould be the mode of birding?
Mode of birding will eirther be walking, motoring, cycling or boating.
7. How much distance does each location cover?
All locations have different walking distance
8. Where is the pickup point?
Pickup will be from Paryatan Bhavan Patto Panaji for all the destinations.
9. What will be the pickup time?
10. Where is the drop point?
Drop will be at Paryatan Bhavan Patto Panaji from all the destinations.
11. What will be the drop time?
12. Is there any alternate vehicle available? if yes then what is the price?
Yes, alternate vehicle MUV is available which includes the stop and go birding i.e you can ask the vehicle driver to stop at any point for taking pictures and so on.
2018 © All Rights Reserved | Website Maintained by Goa Electronics Limited
Last Updated: 11 September 2019