Welcome to Angriya!
Immense national pride and endless love for the sea gave birth to a vessel that is all set to wow you! Angriya is a voyage that will sail on the beautiful Indian Sea, unfolding its coral diversity and royal sea forts along the way! Today, we bring you a never-before joy that comes in a majestic vessel.
Welcome to Angriya, India's First Domestic Cruise Liner that is all set to take you from Mumbai to Goa and back! Angriya is more than just a ship; its name too has a mesmerising story to tell. It is inspired by the first Admiral of the Maratha Navy, Sarkhel Kanhoji Angre, popularly known as the Shivaji of the Indian Sea.
A fully-equipped cruise liner, Angriya is complete with great comforts and an experienced team of marine and hospitality personnel to ensure a best-in-class sailing experience with safe and sound navigation. Here’s everything you need to know about the ship.
Interesting facts about Angriya
- Luxurious 7-deck, 131-meter long passenger ship built in Japan.
- A unique, first of its kind luxury cruise liner in India, Angriya is the first Class 4 RSPV (River Sea Passenger Vessel) registered under the DG Shipping of India.
- Propelled by 2 powerful Pielstick 18PC 2-6 engines generating 27000 BHP, which can achieve a speed of 25 knots.
- Built from experience, Angriya is the only vessel in India to be equipped with the best marine evacuation and emergency response systems.
- A committed team of 25 marine personnel and 60 hospitality personnel work incessantly 24/7 to give you a delightful sailing experience.
Charming Goa-Mumbai route
The charming route from Goa to Mumbai and back is a treat to every voyager. Not only does it have the wow effect, it is a much untravelled route. In the sixties and until 1981, there were steamers that would ply from Mumbai to Goa.
Later, these vessels were deployed to carry Indian peace keeping troops to Sri Lanka, which never came back to the route again. As time passed, this memorable route was left untouched. The picturesque scenery that surrounded it, the majestic forts, and magical lighthouses hoard tremendous nostalgia even today. Angriya aims to rekindle these old memories again and bring the glory of the route back with this voyage. This is the perfect cruise to make invaluable memories with your family to treasure for life.
EAT the best variety of global cuisines on-board Angriya at the 2 exquisite restaurants
RECHARGE at the 6 amazing themed bars that offer a world-class cruise experience
GROOVE at the Fathom Lounge, complete with the best music and dance floor
REJUVENATE at the Dry Dock Spa and pamper yourself on-board
REFRESH at the Infinity Pool, just take a dip and soak in the sun as the ocean sways you
REVIVE at the 3 open decks designed to give you the best views of the sea and the Konkan route
STAY back on the cruise and enjoy 8 comfortable stay options on Angriya
SUNRISE & SUNSET that you will experience on-board Angriya will be one-of-a-kind at sea!