After that you can walk down the broad centuries old brick road that leads off to one of the greatest old churches – Santana of Talaulim. A week is not sufficient to explore the treasures of Old Goa and the places of interest around. You will need at least two weeks.
The Residency has 45 rooms in four blocks with double rooms either AC or non-AC.
The elegant lobby opens into the restaurant “Sukhsagar” which caters to a wide variety of tastes. A large hall on the first floor where weddings and family functions are celebrated, is very popular with residents from the surrounding villages for all their major functions. A wide sunny patio can be transformed into the perfect open air venue for an informal fun evening, or a romantic celebration at night.
You can take your pick or visit every place of historic interest. The churches of Old Goa are a must St Cajetan, Our Lady of the Mount, St Francis of Assisi Church and Convent, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Church of Our lady of Rosary, the Archaeological Museum, the Christian Art Museum, the ruins of the Church and Monastery of St Augustine, The Chapel of St Catherine, the Viceroy’s Arch, Gateway of the Place of Yusuf Adil Shah, Royal Chapel of St Anthony (opposite the ruins of the Church of St Augustine) Convent of Santa Monica. The temple of Brahmapur is just up the road to Ela.
Further afield lie the beautiful islands of Chorao and Divar. Chorao is famous for its Dr Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary. Divar is larger with its beautiful church dominating the island, you will find beautiful old mansions of a time that is fast disappearing. Finally there is Carambolim lake with its exotic feathered visitors from as far away as Siberia.
Old Goa is a spiritual place, best experienced in early morning or in the lengthening shadows of evening, where you can almost hear the whispers of those gone by, telling you that this particular place by the banks of the Mandovi was beloved by all who walked these same broad avenues centuries ago
(01.10.2021 to 23.12.2021)
(02.01.2022 to 15.06.2022)
(24.12.2021 to 01.01.2022)
(16.06.2022 to 30.09.2022)
|Double Room - Standard||1200||2000||1100|
|AC Standard Room||1400||2200||1300|
- For a child between 0 to 4 years there will be no charge.
- For a child aged between 5 and 12 years there will be a charge of Rs. 100/-.(no Breakfast and no Extra Mattress).
- This amount has to be paid directly at the residency and a copy of the booking voucher has to be carried while check in.
Note : For Old Goa Residency peak season is from 22-11-17 to 07.12.2017 on account of the Exposition of St. Francis Xavier.
SGST (State Govt.)
|1001 - 7500||6%|
|7501 & above||9%|
CGST (Central Govt.)
|1001 - 7500||6%|
|7501 & above||9%|
During the peak season from 24th December to 1st January, there will be 100% cancellation charges on all days of the booking undertaken (Non refundable), as against one day's cancellation for other period of season/off season.
The cancellation charges will be debited against one day’s advance only except curtailment period of stay in Hotel and group booking as follows:
- 25% when intimation is received 30 days or more in advance
- 50% when intimation is received more than 3 days (72 hours) or more but less than 30 days in advance.
- 100% when intimation is received less than 3 days (72 hours) in advance.
- The above cancellation charges shall be applicable for other services such as tour, cruise, hall, packages, etc.
- To arrive at one day’s rent of the package, the total package amount may be divided by no. of days of the package.
OLD GOA HERITAGE VIEW
Mobile - 7887897532
Tel – (0832) 2285327 / 2285013
Fax : +(91)-(832)-2438126