This website is the official website of the Goa Tourism Development Corporation,maintained by Goa Electronics Limited. The website has been developed to disseminate information and to provide an e-commerce platform to the general public. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- The web contents are subject to change without any prior notice.
- In no event will the web team be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. In case of any variation between what has been produced on the website about Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc. and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc., held with the concerned department, the latter shall prevail.
- Links to other websites that may have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. The web team is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them nor does it guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. In case of doubt about the veracity and ownership of site-material, intended to be used, a prior permission / authorization must be obtained.
- Products and Services featured for sale on this website are provided through registered Vendors. The Vendors are responsible for providing authentic information, rates and fulfilment of bookings.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.