Local Goans and pilgrims yearning to partake in Tirupathi Darshans can now travel at ease and comfort from 2nd July as Goa Tourism through Goa Tourism Development Corporation (GTDC) will launch exclusive package tours with special facilities for its takers.
The GTDC in association with SeaBird Travels will provide the daily bus tour exclusive package from Goa to Tirupathi and back over two days and three nights.
Details of the Tirupathi exclusive package tour.
Day 1 :
- Departs from Goa at 7 pm, Ex-Mapusa, Goa night journey to Bengaluru via Panaji – Margao – Canacona – Karwar - Hubli
Day 2 :
- Arrival at Bengaluru in the morning at 8.00 am. Departs to Tirupathi from Bengaluru at 9 pm (night journey to Tirupathi)
Note: On arrival at Bengaluru, the day is free for the pilgrims to go for sightseeing tour or shopping or any other as per their choice however should arrive at office of Seabird by 8.30 pm for departure to Tirupathi. For room booking if required, the agency may be intimated. (The cost of these activities, breakfast/lunch/dinner are not included in the package)
Day 3 :
- Arrival at Tirupathi early morning by 3.00 am. Room provided for fresh up. Visit Alamelu Mangapura (Tiruchnur) for Goddess Padmavathi darshan. After the darshan breakfast. Then proceed to Tirumala by APSRTC non a/c coach link bus for Lord Venkateshwara Prathyeka Pravesha darshanam (darshan ticket included in the package). After the darshan back to Tirupathi by APSRTC non a/c coach link bus. Lunch provided at Tirupathi Hotel (included in the package). After lunch departs from Tirupathi at 3.00 pm to Bengaluru. Once reaches Bengaluru at 8.30 pm, night journey starts at 9.30 pm to Goa arrival in the morning on the 4th day.
Package tour includes
- Bus fare (as per tariff mentioned at annexure I) from Goa to Bengaluru to Tirupathi and back by luxury a/c Volvo coach
- APSRTC non a/c coach service from Tirupathi to Tirumala and back
- Rs.300/- Darshan ticket, water bottle, 2 laddus, Guide fee
- Room for fresh up at Tirupathi
- Breakfast and lunch at Tirupathi